Covid protocol at the BSC Expo
By attending this event you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19
As a condition of entry, all attendees will be required to show proof of the following:
– a negative lateral flow test taken within 24 hours of arriving onsite, or
– a negative PCR test result taken within 48 hours of arriving onsite.
RESULTS MUST BE UPLOADED ONTO THE NHS WEBSITE OR TO THE PROVIDER OF THE TEST SO PROOF CAN BE SHOWN AT THE EXPO REGISTRATION.
If you are attending for multiple days, we will require a further test 48 hours after your first entry date. Onsite COVID testing will be available – A charge will apply.
– You can order tests via the NHS WEBSITE in advance
– You can report your negative test via the NHS WEBSITE
We encourage exhibitors to purchase tests from a reliable source for their onsite teams and contractors.
– Please wear a medical grade face mask when arriving and when in all public areas.
• We encourage exhibitors who are having hospitality on their stands to ensure there is plenty of space for their guests to distance themselves if they remove their masks.
If you have any queries regarding the above,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 1428 609 382
We look forward to welcoming you to the BSC Expo 2022!