Ovide designs advanced video assist playback systems for digital cinema.
These systems are powered by QTAKE and record high quality video from cameras in ProRes format and play it back in the video village or even stream to iPhones and iPads.
Koko, Ovide’s newest system, is a 10” HDR DCI-P3 recording monitor with video assist functions: Records four 1080p60 cameras or one 4K with 6× 12G-SDI in/out and reads digital cinema metadata workflow.
Ovide Smart Assist new series have up to 8 SDI-in and 18 SDI-out, and their massive CPU and GPU can record two 4K or eight HD cameras.
The ecosystem of QTAKE software and hardware tools developed for professional filmmakers opens the next chapter of hybrid on-set and remote collaboration for productions of any size and budget.
· Multi-camera 4K capture, processing, playback and streaming
· Live VFX and color grading with Dolby Vision® HDR
· Raw media import and auto-export to multiple deliverables
· Custom metadata with real-time collaborative editing
· Secure project sharing via QTAKE Cloud
· Camera-to-cloud workflow with ScreenPort SDI+